Good Morning Associates,

I have urgent for need of QA for the client in San Francisco, CA. They
willing interview immediate after submitting. Kindly let me know if you
have QA Tester with good hands on expereince with *front end coding like
JavaScript/CSS*.

*Job Title: QA Tester
Duration: 18 months
Location: San Francisco, CA*
**
*Project Need:*
Front end QA tester. Will test front end code, Javascript/CSS. They want
this person to have some automation experience, QTP preferably or other.
They bought automation tool known as awetest. (QTP test IE browser only-
awetest also tests safari and others).

The Client wants someone methodical who can write test plans and cases, do
validation work, do manual and automation tests. Needs to understand
javascript and css.
They'll do general purpose tesing on RIA framework and help test analytics
(primary subject).

*Eric Hoffman*
Panzer Solutions LLC.,
203-652-1444*104