Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. Java Developer

Location: Summit, NJ

Duration: 3 Month contract with likely extensions

You will be developing the JSP pages, working with the DBAs and the Business
Analysts to understand the requirement, going through SDLC.  You will also
be developing new code, updating existing code and structure for this
proprietary application.

MUST HAVES:

7+ years of experience as a developer

5+ SOLID years of experience with Java

Must also be proficient with J2EE, Oracle (11g), STRUTS Framework (1.1, 2.0
+), JBoss

Experience using IDE (Integrated Development Environment) - J Developer

Linux experience

Must have prior experience with web projects, health care

Agile

PLUS: AccuRev -- (source code management)

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability: