Dear Consultant,
Hope you are doing well..!
Here is the requirement what we are dealing today, please take a look and
let me know if you are comfortable with the below positions .If so,
Please send me your  updated resume along with contact details ASAP.

*Title: Java Developer
Location:Boston, Ma
Duration:1 year contract *

a senior Java Engineer with 10+ years of experience around middleware
development, J2EE (JBOSS, Weblogic or Websphere) along with JSP,
Javascript, HTML and CSS.
Should also have experience with Hibernate and Unix/Linux.  Strong
communication skills are also critical.

This project is for an Identity and Access Management project.  The
engineer will act not only as an implementer of new functions but will also
have responsibility for maintenance of existing systems.
Will also be mentoring more junior level developers.

Must have:
Java, J2EE, (JBOSS, Weblogic or Websphere), JSP/JavaScript/HTML/CSS,
Oracle, Hibernate, LDAP, Unix/Linux

Thanks & Regards
Laxman Murthy - Recruiter
laxman.mur...@panzersolutions.com
Voice: (203) 652 1444 x108

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in future, please reply with ""Remove"" in the subject
line and the email-id(s) to be removed.ror or prefer not to
                                   receive such emails in future, please