Sent your resumes@ *satish.b...@panzersolutions.com*

Dear Associate ,
Hope you are doing well
Please let me know if you are interested in this requirement or not!
If YES Please send me your resume Along with your contact information, if
NO please feel free to pass on this email to your friends or relatives who
might be interested.

*Job Title:Cognos Developer*
*Location:-San Diego,CA*
*Duration:6+ months*

Requirments:
**** Remember they are only looking for 2-5 years worth of experience, they
will hire over the phone, and REQUIRES a Bachelor's degree in Computer
Science****
Minimum of 2 years experience with Cognos, including Framework Manager,
Query Studio, Report Studio, Metrics Manager, Data Manager, Access Manager,
and/or SDK strongly required.
Experience with Cognos 8 toolset strongly preferred.
Must have broad understanding of data warehousing, dimensional modeling,
and enterprise reporting capabilities.
Strong analytical and communication skills are required.
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
or an equivalent field of study is required.
Position requires 4-6 years of experience with progressively increased
levels of IT experience.
Must have demonstrated the ability to work as a member of an enterprise
team.  Experience with and understanding of IT Change Management processes.

Ability to translate business requirements into technical design
specifications, and effectively execute to those specifications and/or
manage the execution of those specifications.
Passion for enabling change is desired.
Ability to be an effective listener.