Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. Business Analyst w/d iLOG Exp

Location: Nashville, TN

Duration: 4-12+ Months Contract

Job Description:

We are looking for an individual with a business analyst background, with
exposure to healthcare/managed care environment to join our IT Department in
Franklin, Tennessee.  The role of the Knowledge (Rules) Engineer will be to
document and write rules for IBM iLog, decision support processes, and
business processes.

Duties of Knowledge Engineer

*       Documents and analyzes required information and data using written
and graphical communication
*       Creates documentation and implements rules in the Decision Support
System
*       Work independently without constant supervision
*       Perform other duties as assigned

Essential Core Skills

*       Experience using IBM ILOG
*       Strong investigative skills with ability to search beyond the
initial results
*       Microsoft Office Products
*       Strong organization and time management capacity to balance multiple
project priorities with limited supervision
*       Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
*       Exceptional attention to detail and work product validation
*       Work with nurses and physicians
*       Understanding of Health Care Terminology

Preferred Education

*       Bachelor degree
*       Strong understanding of diagnosis and procedure coding terminology
*       3 to 5 years of software development

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability: