*Back Fill Position .Net Developer @ TX for 6+ Months*
*!! PHONE 2 HIRE & START ASAP !!*

*We have an urgent requirement for the following positions. Please send me
the suitable profiles to a...@itbtalent.com*

*Job Title : .Net Developer with SAML
Location - Plano, TX.
Duration - 6+ Months

Skill Set
7 years of overall development experience.
3-5 years of C#, .NET 3.5 development experience
3-5 years of experience with SQL Server 2005 and 2008 creating procedures
Understanding of SOA.
Strong experience with ADO.NET, AJAX
Strong experience developing Web Service ,ASP.NET & Windows Service
applications
Clear understanding of architectural concepts and the fundamentals of good
software design.
Must have strong analytical and problem solving abilities. Ability to think
through and solve complex technical problems.
Must be a resourceful person who is willing to share information for the
better
Experience in implementing SSO( single sign on ) using SAML, should be
comfortable in both SAML 1.0 and 2.0 standards
Experience with Component Space SAML component would be a plus
Must be able to multi task and work independently

Regards,
Ayaz Khan
646-300-9924
a...@itbtalent.com*