Hello,
Hope you are doing well today.
Please let me know if you would like to move forward with the below
position. sandeep.ku...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title:    Software Developer
Location:    Boston, MA
Duration:   6+Months

Job Description:
Our client is committed to connecting people to what matters to them,
giving them the power to make the most of every moment, everywhere,
anytime.
Due to solid and stable growth, our client has an immediate need for a
Software Developer/Tester at our client’s location in Burlington (Boston)
Mass.
You are an excellent tester who can write code?  You have excellent
software testing skills and high potential to achieve great things in your
field. You love to help your team succeed. You are a tenacious

at finding and isolating bugs and helping your team fix them quickly. You
have experience writing code to automating your testing, and you don't mind
conducting manual testing as needed. You are comfortable testing REST and
other programmer APIs, web UIs, and mobile UIs.
Our client is committed to connecting people to what matters to them,
giving them the power to make the most of every moment, everywhere,
anytime.    Due to solid and stable growth, our client has an immediate
need for a contract (possible contract to perm) Software Tester (must be
able to write code) in Burlington (Boston) Mass.

Qualification
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Excellent software testing skills
Ability to write code and automate tests
Strong skills testing programmer interfaces, such as REST and SOAP APIs
Strong skills testing on mobile devices
Strong skills testing within web browsers
Desire to work in a high performing Agile team using Scrum
Experience with authentication, single sign-on, and identity provider
interfaces and internals, including OAuth2, OAuth, SAML, and WSSE
Experience with Key-Value cloud-based storage systems
Experience with Apache, Tomcat, Linux, and Oracle
Experience with scripting languages such as Ruby and Perl
perience writing Java and SQL code
Experience with Puppet and Subversion
Experience with Nagios
Experience with JUnit Qualifications