Dear Consultant,
Hope you are doing well..!
Here is the requirement what we are dealing today, please take a look and
let me know if you are comfortable with the below positions .If so,
Please send me your  updated resume along with contact details ASAP.

*Role: .Net Developers
Location: Fishers, Indiana
Length: 9Months
*
Candidates MUST interview in person for this role.

Minimum Requirements:
7+ years’ experience developing web based application software using
.Net/technologies.
Experience with Microsoft VB.Net and/or C# is required, C# preferred.
Experience using with unit testing tools such as Microsoft Unit Testing or
NUnit is required.
Experience with HTML/ASP/ASP.Net development is required.
Experience using JavaScript is required.
Experience with Windows Server 2008 and IIS is required.
Experience with XML and XSL is required.
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 is required.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Strong independent person with ability to work with little direction and
not afraid to ask questions.

Preferred Qualifications:
Experience with Oracle is a plus.
Experience with ASP.Net MVC is a plus.
Experience with AJAX and/or jQuery a plus.
Experience with Web Service a plus.
Experience using a mock library such as MOQ or Rhino Mock is a plus.
Experience following a Continuous Integration process (CruiseControl.Net)
is a plus.
Experience in all stages of life cycle including requirements gathering,
design, implementation, and testing.

Thanks & Regards
Laxman Murthy - Recruiter
laxman.mur...@panzersolutions.com