*Send the resume to : bob.sm...@panzersolutions.com
------------------------------
Dear Associates,
Hope you're doing well!
This is Bob Smith from Panzer Solutions. Please go through the below
requirement and let me know if you're available for the below position. and
please send me your updated resume with current location and the billing
rate you're looking*
**
*Job Title: System Administrator With Data Center
Location: Boston MA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract*
**
*Job Descreption:
The client is looking for a System Administrator with Data Center.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience as a
System Administrator, and work well in process driven and regulated
environments. In addition, they will demonstrate expert level skills and
experience with the following:*
**
*Skills Required:
Exprience  System Administrator with Data Center
Bachelor’s degree.
Strong experience with Data Center.
One or more platform certifications (Windows, UNIX, Linux) and/or vendor
certifications (Veritas, Symantec, Cisco).
Experience with Windows, UNIX. Linux, Veritas NetBackup, , Bare Metal
Restores, BladeLogic and/or System Analysis/Design.
Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal
skills, and the ability to interact well with multiple levels of
management.
Able to organize and schedule tasks, develop realistic action plans, and
incorporate time constraints and task prioritie*
**
*Bob Smith - Technical Recruiter
Panzersolutions LLC,*
*bob.sm...@panzersolutions.com* <bob.sm...@panzersolutions.com>