*SAP BODS Consultant*
*6-12+ Months Contract (Will go longer for right candidate)*
*New York*

PS: No Expense - Need All Inclusive rate

*Required*:
7-9 Years of IT Experience
2-5 years of recent Hands on SAP BODS  (Business Objects Data Sources)
experience
Senior BODS expert to do data merging, validate records, make comparison of
table contents and ensure that conditional expressions model the data flow.
Should know column mapping.

*For more details please get in touch with me and send me your queries and
resume with the following details:*
Current Location:
Work/Visa Status:
Availability to Join:
Best Rates:
Will you prefer rates on W2/C2C/1099:

*Durgesh Thakur
durg...@qualityitsource.com
408-789-7633
Alternate - Mukesh 732-962-1587(W) 510-364-8785 Cell*