Hi

We are looking for a Oracle Data analyst/Data conversion consultant for our
client in NJ.- Immediate interview and start.

Client is moving from Legacy systems.

This is our own project  we are doing in partnership with for State of NJ.

This is a replacement position. Immediate interviews and start.

*Please send matching resumes with contact # *

*Location:              Mt. Laurel, NJ*

*Duration:              12+ months*

*Rate:                    $60/hr.( Can go a couple of dollars higher for
exceptionally good candidate)*

·      8+ years of relevant IT exp.

·      Experience with data analysis/DW Concepts, entity relations etc.

·      Strong data modeling (Logical & Physical), Dimensional Modeling, *Data
Conversion and Data Migration.*

·      Knowledge of Data Quality controls.

·      Experience with data mining, conversion into workable/useable data
sets.

·      Excellent communication skills.

Amit Kumar
P: 609-945-0795