*BACK-FILL POSITION QA Tester with Oracle & Tera Data EXP*
*!! PHONE 2 HIRE & START IMMEDIATELY !!*
*We have an urgent requirement for the following positions. Please send me
the suitable profiles to *
*a...@itbtalent.com*
*
Job Titile : QA Tester with Oracle & Tera Data EXP
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Duration : 6+ Months
Pay Rate: 45/Hr MAX

Skills Needed :
Experience with Oracle and Teradata (databases they’ll be working with)
Ability to develop complex queries (in SQL)
Experience with Business Objects reporting (or similar tool would be ok)
At least 5 years of QA experience (we want someone fairly high level, might
work independently on some projects)
Quality Center
Must be very independent, testing own interface

Regards,
Ayaz Khan
646-300-9924
a...@itbtalent.com