*HI BUSINESS PARTNERS,*
*

THIS IS SUBASH CHANDRA, - RECRUITMENT AND RESOURCES FROM NICO INFO SYSTEMS
INC.

*
*Description :*

*Sr Java Developer*

Location - Cleveland, OH
duration - 6+ months
interview process - phone/skype

Sr Java Developer
** **
Position Responsibilities:
Design, develop, program, document and implement multi-platform
applications for the Applications Development team.  Must have the ability
to analyze user environments and create business/technical specifications.
This individual will work with our team, E-Commerce group, vendors, and
others applications in our development environment.
Support local and remote users of our purchased and custom applications,
through
training (where applicable) and developing enhancements as well as
performing troubleshooting and debugging.  Create definitions of
requirements, functional specifications, and user manuals; perform
iterative cycle testing with our users, in order to achieve our
user-defined results; conduct program performance, reliability and data
validation testing; and coordinate deployment of applications into
production via our development and QA environments.

Experience Required:
6+ yrs IT experience
5+ yrs. Java programming experience.
3+ yrs systems analysis and design
JBOSS Web-Service including testing
Web-Development,
J2EE,
JAVA Frameworks (Struts/Spring/Hibernate),
JavaScript,
Server/Portal,
UNIX/Linux,
SQL,
Eclipse,
 SQL Developer,
Excellent communication skills

Education Required:

4 yrs. Computer Science/Business degree or equivalent work experience
** **
Preferred Experience:
SUN Solaris,
Oracle 11g,
AJAX,
JSP,
Servlets,
HTML,
PL-SQL,
JBOSS 4.2

*Thanks& Regards*

**Subash Chandra Ch
Nico Info Systems Inc
12218 N, 56th St || Tampa FL - 33617 ||
Ph: 813-413-7738 || E *Fax: (813) 464-7777 ||*
*Email : sub...@nicoinfo.com **|| www.nicoinfo.com*||