Hello Partners,

Need support to fill below role with Morgan Stanley. Face to Face Must
after telephonic

Location: NYC
Rate: Open
6 months+

NEED SOMEBODY WHO HAS STRONG INFRASTRUCTURE AS WELL AS CODING.

Manager notes:

Someone who understands hosting environment is what we are looking for,
with coding/scripting background.

I am not sure I can give you exact split, but it’d be heavier on
infrastructure engineering/design. Coding infra management tools and
providing consultancy services to application development teams with
application integration being the smaller part.

Job Description:

We are looking for a talented C# developer with good experience developing
back-end enterprise software or infrastructure management tools.
Client-server experience with WCF is suggested. The project involves
developing the tool set used to manage server farms and host configuration.
Skills Required
Strong experience developing with the .NET Framework in C#
TDD, CI and iterative software development
Designing and building WCF or other XML/SOAP/Restful service applications
and clients
Skills Desired
Thorough knowledge IIS
Good grasp of Powershell, Python or Perl
Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP protocols
Experience with file synchronization and deployment methodologies
Problem solving skills, and an eye for solving scalability issues

*Regards,*******

** **

*Suman Guha Bakshi-Sam *

Harrier Infotech USA Inc****