Hi Partner,

*I have a CF position opened for 4 -6 months. I am looking for someone who
has very good knowledge in general OOP concepts, Pure MVC framework ,
Oracle etc. Even college graduates are OK. But they should be able to pick
up cold fusion faster and should be eager to learn new stuff.*

Rate-$35
Duration-4-6 months
Client location-clarksburg, MD

*I have added our previous requirement just to let the candidate know what
we are doing. *

Required Skills:
- experience in writing code in ColdFusion, JavaScript, SQL  and HTML
-Ability to develop web applications using ColdFusion 8/9 with Oracle
backend following the software development lifecycle.
-Demonstrated ability in SQL, XML, JSON and integrating with different
systems
-Demonstrated ability in Object Oriented methodologies & SOA  in
ColdFusion.
- Experience in CF frameworks like Coldspring, Mach ii, Fusebox.
-Experience with administering ColdFusion Application Server 8/9.
-Very strong SQL skills including experience writing complicated SQL
statements involving more than three tables and stored procedures in
Oracle.
-Experience with writing and using ColdFusion Components and object
oriented programming methodologies.
-Demonstrates interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a diverse
team, as well as independently.
- Ability to communicate with technical team as well as non-technical
clients.
- Ability to follow existing file management and application development
protocols.
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to management and team
direction quickly.
- Ability to follow the department and organizational processes and meet
established goals and deadlines.
- Ability to write clearly, accurately and informatively, and to read and
interpret written information from others
- Must be capable of performing in a dynamic environment, handling multiple
tasks simultaneously with the ability to work on multiple projects at any
time.
-Must be able to demonstrate ability to develop technical solutions to
complex problems.
-Knowledge of OWASP is preferred
- Experience in Flex, Adobe AIR is desired..

PLEASE SUBMIT ALL CVS WITH BELOW DETAILS-

Name:
Rate:
Tel:
E.mail: