Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. SQL Server/ SSIS/ SSRS Consultant

Location: Portsmouth, NH

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Job Description:

Our client is looking for app/database developer for a client in Portsmouth,
NH.

Their current environment has some older legacy VB6 apps that they're
converting to C#/.Net framework.

They're currently on SQL Server 2005 and will eventually go to 2008.
Database skills should include strong SQL querying, stored procedures,
triggers, data analysis, heavy reporting.

Experience with MS Suite, SSIS, and SSRS helpful.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability: