Hi Partner,

I have an immediate requirement below and need a resource today to submit
to the client.

Please let me know if you have any one fits to this. If yes, email the
resume to rsoman...@sunbonnetpartners.com only to discuss further.

*Workflow Developer - FileNet P8*

Location:       *Dallas, TX*

Position type: *Contract*

*EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS*

·         Software development experience(i.e. JAVA, .NET)

·         Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills. Demonstrated
ability to work in a team environment

·         Hardware/software:

·         IBM FileNet P8 Suite or equivalent enterprise class workflow
systems

·         Oracle

·         UNIX

·         Microsoft Internet Information Server

·         Microsoft Windows XP

·         Microsoft Windows Server

*JOB SUMMARY:
*This is a six month contract position.
Experienced Senior Workflow Developer to play a lead development role in
company-wide support of all aspects of our FileNet platform, including
supporting systems that integrate with FileNet.

*ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:*
This position requires hands-on development experience as well as 5+ years
of IBM FileNet P8 platform based solutions development. The ideal candidate
will have developed multiple ECM and Workflow applications using IBM
FileNet P8, BPM, BPF, eForms, ICC or equivalent platforms.

*FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES*

·           Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills demonstrated
ability to work in a team environment

·           Prior experience with BPM software; experience with IBM
FileNet P8 4.0 or higher or other equivalent enterprise class workflow
systems is a plus

·           Software development experience (i.e. JAVA, .NET) and
understanding of full SDLC

·           Experience deploying and working with solutions on J2EE server
platforms (i.e. WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss)

·           Prior experience with relational databases (i.e. SQL Server,
Oracle)

·           Experience with both Windows Server and Linux

Thanks and have a great day

*Ravi Somanchi*

*Sunbonnet Partners, LLC*

W: 713-589-5811