Hello,
Hope you are doing well today,
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any one available
for the below position, Please send me your consultant updated resume with
the contact detail ASAP

Job Title: Oracle Financial - GL/SLA
Location: Louisville, KY
Duration: Long Term / Full Time / Perm

Job Description
Someone w/ SLA expertise that can support the team during US hours
Someone who has expertise with writing/implementing SLA rules
Someone that has SLA expertise and can use this knowledge to help us w/
closing and testing our closing process