Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP
Please reply at
*dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com*<dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com>

*SAP HR DEVELOPER
Palm Beach,FL
Duration 6 Month(s)*

*Must-haves
*Minimal experience is 3 years of full time HR ABAP.
Must code efficiently in all sub modules of SAP HR and be proficient in
interface/ report/ enhancement programming.
Knowledge of ESS/MSS
Some experience with WebDynpro ABAP and BSP coding techniques

*Role
*Our client is looking for a SAP HR developer to work on new development
objects and fine tune existing objects based on business specifications.
The resource should also be able to
provide prompt and quality HR production support. They need to be technical
and be able to code using ABAP and BSP techniques.

*Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.*

Thanks
Dennis Hall | Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com