.

Hi All,

We are one of the reputed companies in USA/India in US IT Training and we
are  pleasure to announce that we are providing training on

1. Oracle Apps ( all modules like Functional, Technical, Techno Functional,
Financials, MFG, SCM and HRMS/Payroll etc ... ) and Oracle Apps DBA

2. Oracle Applications eBusiness OAF (Oracle Applications Frame Work)

3.Oracle Applications Development ( Interfaces, Reports, Workflow's,
Alerts, Forms, SQL, and PL/SQL Expert level )

4. 24/7 remote Lab facility available (Real time Business Environment)

5.Oracle DBA with RAC updated versions.

*For further details contact,

Rahul / Raj

E-Mail Id : oracleapplications0...@gmail.com

Contact # : 609-662-0160 & 816-984-3621*