IMMEDIATE NEED -HCM Developer –Will start within week of
offer
        Chicago, IL (Local Candidates Please!)
                                Send Resumes To j...@itbtalent.com

HCM Developer - 1944 –Will start within week of offer!!
Location: Chicago, IL (Local Candidates Please!)
Duration:  3-6 months

HCM benefits developer that can develop enhancements needed for our annual
benefits enrollment campaign.
Client will have 3 new outbound interfaces to benefits service providers, a
new inbound payroll deduction interface and possibly other Application
modifications.
Looking for a local developer that can start no later than next Monday.
Need someone who is fluent with the Benefits application, table structure
and processes.
Candidate should be strong with development using SQL , People Tools, SQR
and APP engine processes.
Experience with HCM/Benefits ver. 8.9 and working in a Unix environment
with an Oracle 10GDB.
Should also have experience with developing interfaces to service
providers.
May also work on retrofitting what they develop in 8.9 to our new ver. 9.1
application.
This person needs to work with minimal guidance from business requirements.

                                       Send Resumes To j...@itbtalent.com

Regards,
John Smith - IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc