Hello Partner,

We have a IT client in need for a *SAP APO Functional AND SAP SNC or CLM
Functional*. I have included position details below. Please let me know if
you have any questions and send over any candidates you would like
considered. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

*Position 1: SAP APO Functional*

*Position 2: SAP SNC or CLM Functional*

*St Paul, MN.*

*(Locals preferred first )*

*6 month*

Rate: $ Best Market Rate

*We need 2 resources with this skill set. *

JD for position 1: They are looking for SAP APO Functional resources that
have configuration experience (most functional resources do).  They need to
be able to work with the developers to do functional specs.  If they have
any travel management experience it would be a huge plus.  These people
need to be self starters and able to jump right in.  The manager has no
time to hand hold.  Must be Green Card or Citizen and interested/open to
contract to hire.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JD for position 2:  Resource with this SAP skill set. We are looking for
SAP SNC or CLM Functional resources that have configuration experience .
They need to be able to work with the developers to do functional specs.
The resource needs to be a self starter and able to jump right in. The
manager will not have a lot of one on one time. Candidates Must be either
Green Card or Citizen due to contract to hire potential of this position.
Also located in St Paul, MN.

Common Must have skills:

** Preferred to be SAP-certified and have 7-10 years of SAP experience

** Experience with 1 or more full life-cycle implementations.

** Experience with either SAP Secure Network Communications or Contract
Lifecycle Management.

** Execute the planning, analysis, design, configuration, development,
integration, maintenance, system upgrades and enhancements associated with
the SNC/CLM module in SAP

** Demonstrated effective communication skills

** Works well in a team environment

*Best Regards,*

*Sheikh | she...@bijjamit.com*

*Resource Manager*

at *she...@bijjamit.com* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.