Hello Partner,

We have a IT client in need of a *Security Architect*. I have included
position details below. Please let me know if you have any questions and
send over any candidates you would like considered. Thank you and I look
forward to hearing from you!

*Security Architect*

*6 months*

*Atlanta, GA*

*Rate: OPEN*

The security architect is responsible for the development and evolution of
security strategy, both as it relates to the company's enterprise needs and
to our products and services. As a subject matter expert, the security
architect will be expected to provide technical leadership and design
guidance across the organization, define long-term roadmaps for security
process and technology, and ensure compliance with data protection
requirements.

Duties and Responsibilities:

•           Act a security subject matter expert utilizing current
information security technology disciplines and industry standards to
ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets.

•           Utilize proven consulting skills to deliver security
architecture, design and engineering services with a specific focus on the
security domain.

•           Develop reference security architectures (including
requirements, design patterns, and other artifacts) for use throughout the
company.

•           Participate in the governance process to influence projects to
adhere to industry standards, and all relevant security policies.

•           Deliver “hands-on" security architecture expertise in
information security disciplines in support of the environment.

•           Develop and foster relationships with technical teams and
business partners in order to create an integrated approach that provides
data integrity, information confidentiality, and service availability.

•           Partner with Application Delivery, Compliance, Audit, and
Information Security to ensure that the Information Security Principles are
embedded into new initiatives.

•           Evaluate new and emerging security technologies for potential
suitability in the company's environment.

•           Mentor staff regarding security concepts and architecture.

Specific Responsibilities by Focus Area

Infrastructure

•           Network Design and Architecture

•           Remote Access Technologies (PKI, IKE, IPSEC, SSL/HTTPS)

•           WAN Security Architecture

•           Firewalls

•           IDS, IPS, NAC, SIEM , Content Filtering

•           Encryption and Key Management Technologies

•           Data Leakage Prevention

•           Authentication/Authorization Systems

•           Penetration Testing

•           Monitoring, Alerting and Mitigation Strategies

*Best Regards,*

*Sheikh | she...@bijjamit.com*

*Resource Manager*

at *she...@bijjamit.com* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.

PLEASE PROMOTE THIS GLOBAL CHAT ROOM FOR RECRUITERS (US STAFFING)

LINK: http://www.netbookteknologies.com and then click on CHAT ROOM.

(IN CASE NOT ABLE TO RUN THE MESSENGER APPLICATION KINDLY DOWNLOAD JAVA
FROM DOWNLOAD LINK OF WWW.NETBOOKTEKNOLOGIES.COM)

NOTE: YOU HAVE THE FACILITY TO DO PRIVATE CHATTING WITH INDVIDUAL USERS AS
OTHER MESSENGERS.