*     Immediate Need for .Net Developer only usc and gc or ead *
*Job Title: :  .NET Developer
Location:     Birmingham, AL.
Duration:  :  6- Months

We are seeking a mid-senior .NET Developer with knowledge of
ASP.NET/C#/SQLServer to join our client's team in the support,
maintenance, and
development of custom business applications.
Responsibilities
Develop web-based solutions for custom application requirements
Work with business team and software developers in completing software
enhancements
Assist in testing and deployment of additional features and functionality
that may include other object-oriented technologies
Required Technical Skills
Experience developing web-based applications using C#.NET 1.1 - 3.5, ASP.NET,
JavaScript, HTML
Ability to design/develop/maintain production database (SQL Server
2000/2005/2008) using SQL queries
Experience in any of the following a plus: JQuery*
* *
*Regard:
Sohail Khan |Executive Search
Direct: 646-340-0630**