Dear Folks,

We are in need of *IOS/Android Developer*

Please share your Consultant's Suitable Profiles with Location and RatesASAP to
*naser.huss...@panzersolutions.com***

*JUST ONE CLIENT CALL TO HIRE FOR RIGHT CANDIDATE** VERY HOT REQUIREMENT**

POSITION            o          IOS/Android Developer
LOCATION           o         Bloomington, IL
DURATION          o         12+months contract

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

Must-haves
3-5 years IOS and Android development
Strong Communication
Strong Team Player

Plusses
J2EE experience
Responsive Web

Role:
This person is going to be an IOS/Android developer working on our client’s
platform to develop ecommerce and non-ecommerce based applications. They
will be working on a team of developers and this role is primarily heads
down.

*Thanks & Regards *
Naser  Hussain
Panzer Solutions LLC.