Hello Partners,

Please go through the job description mentioned below and send me your
consultant's update resume along with complete contact details so that we can
process further.

Urgently Required PeopleSoft Project Manager in Minneapolis,MN

Job Title :  People Soft Project Manager
Location : Minneapolis
EXp- 8+ years experience implementing Peoplesoft Project Costing
Duration : 12 Months
Client :- TCS

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills :-

Techno Functional Lead
8+ years experience implementing PS Project Costing
Expertise at Project Costing functions, system configuration, and customizations

Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills
Proven ability to influence, problem solve, and creatively solution
issues in a team setting.
Technical aptitude:-

Expertise with PeopleSoft Project Costing
PeopleSoft Financials  Application interfaces
Data Integration
Business process aptitude:-

Experienced with  Finance business processes and concepts
In particular project financials.
Define scope between Expense and Execution functions.
Experience with MS Server and IQN a plus

Ankur Mohan
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-668-9716
Email:  ankur.mo...@idctechnologies.com