Hi Team,

I have the following requirement currently open. Please review this
position and respond with the updated word resume matching the below
requirement with Availability; Contact Info and Current location to
r...@iic.com

*Position:* Senior JDE Consultant / Developer

*Work Location:* Houston, TX

*Duration:* 12 Months

*Client:* DIRECT

*Job description*:

Senior JDE Developer with 5-10+ years of JDE Development experience.

* *

*The successful candidate should have the following skills:*

*Database management and experience/expertise with SQL database

*Performance tuning of applications using server manager to analyze kernel
processes and obtain log file for detailed analysis

*Batch job queues set-up, batch job administration, and printer
configuration

*Data conversion using EnterpriseOne development tools

*Advanced expertise in the technical architecture for EnterpriseOne (Citrix
server, deployment/installation server, batch server, etc.)

*Planning and installation of business application patches called ESUs, as
well as any underlying foundational code or programs called tools releases
or service packs

*Building and deploying changes to the business applications called package
builds

*Management of various development, testing and production business
environments which are self-contained sub-systems

*Knowledge of CNC mapping configuration changes using OCM

*Expertise in multiple JDE system software configurations (multi-foundation)

*Refreshing and optimization of SQL database

*Basic system auditing and performance tuning tasks

Regards,

*Rob*

Indotronix International Corporation

Email:  r...@iic.com <ke...@iic.com>* *| 331 Main Street | Poughkeepsie, NY
12601
Phone: (845) 625-2154 Extn: 8026 | Fax: (845) 473-1197/8655 | www.iic.com

*Yahoo IM/GTalk/Hotmail:* *Rajcharan.recruiter*

To get my requirements in daily basis please add your ID in *
http://rajcharan.wordpress.com/*

IIC is a 25+ years old software solutions and consulting organization
providing Contract Staff Augmentation to our direct clients including
Accenture, AON, Becton, Tyco, Siemens/Atos, SAS, McKinsey, Verizon, Wyndham
Worldwide, Telcordia, SAP America, Unisys, Capgemini, Frontier and Dean
Foods.