Hello IT-Professional,
Hope you are doing well today...:)
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and I would appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume. Please send me your resume to this E-mail
ID: snel...@gm-it.com or call (609) 389-9357.

*Here is the Job Description:*

*Job Title: MySQL DBA
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6+ month*

*Job Description:
Responsibilities:*
Responsible for production MySQL database installation, configuration and
administration.
Providing troubleshooting skill for customer's problems and resolving of
issues and reporting on all MySQL related issues for Windows.
Responsible for monitoring, DB tuning and maintenance activities
Managing MySQL objects including tables, indexes, views etc.
Managing MySQL full database backup and data restore.

*Skills/Experience:*
Deep experienced on MySQL installation/configuration, management and
troubleshooting.
Experience working in large enterprise database environments with multiple
databases.
Hands on experience on coding, troubleshooting and performance tuning SQL
and complicated reporting.
Excellent programming using shell scripts (sh, bash, and ksh) and perl.
Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices.
Working knowledge of MySQL version 4 and version 5.
Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally to peers and
management.
Ability to work under pressure and in high stress situations.

*Attributes:*
Strong service and results orientation.
Effective problem-solving skills: ability to work from concept to
analytics, identify alternatives and develop unique solutions.
Excellent communication skills ** written, spoken, listening with ability
to explain and interpret complex issues clearly, mindful of audience.
High-energy, drive and ambition.
Ability to prioritize, plan proactively, manage conflicting priorities and
multi-task effectively.
Delivers high quality work consistently and on time.
Attention to detail, while also considering the big picture.

Best Regards,

Sam Nelson
Technical Recruiter
Direct: 609--389---9357 || (661) 748-0240
Email: snelson(at)gm.it(dot)com
Houston, TX 77062 || United States
*E-Verify Certified Company*