Hello,

Please find Below requirement and let me know if you have anybody with you.
Send resume to tchalapa...@erpanalysts.com

*Note: This is not with My Direct Client*

*Position:* *Senior Web Services Tester( Java/J2EE)
*

*Location:* Portland, OR

*Duration:* 1Year
*Visa Status: Only EAD/GC/Citizen (if any H1Tranfer's Welcome!!!!)*
7+ years of testing experience
2. Expert knowledge of SoapUI and integration testing
3. 3+ years of experience writing scripts; JavaScript’s or groovy

Required Experience and Education
• At least 7+ years of testing experience in total
• Experience in technical integration testing is a plus
• Experience with service testing.
• Test management software
• Experience with scripting languages.
• English language fluency
• Solid Understanding of QA principles, processes, and methodologies
• Experience with global testing organizations

Required Technical Knowledge and Skills
• Expertise in developing groovy scripts
• Experience in using test management suite, such as Quality Center,
Rational
• Experience in testing using message queues (JMS) in SoapUI
• Expertise in XML and Web service testing
• Experience with SoapUI is required
• Software Development Lifecycles; agile experience required
• Understanding and experience with metrics as they apply to testing
efforts
• Solid experience with testing complex events in multi-tiered environments
• Programming (language appropriate to tools/methodology experience)
• Testing analysis and execution
• Defect management
• Advanced training or understanding of current QA/QC trends,
methodologies, and issues

Name:

Location:
Visa Status: