Hi,

This is Ankur from IDC Technologies.
I've a requirement very much resembling to your profile if you are interested
and looking for as new project/JOB then please send me your updated
profile/resume, if you are comfortable with the job-description
Hope to get a prompt and an immediate reply from your side

Urgently Required Oracle EBS Functional Consultant/Business Analyst in
Westminster, MA

Job Title : Oracle EBS Functional Consultant/Business Analyst

Exp Required : 5+Yrs.

Duration : 12+Months

Work Location : Westminster, MA

Rate : 60$/Hr.

Skills Required :

Business analyst with techno/functional skills and Oracle EBS experience preferably
Contracts & Field Service.

Thanks & regards,

Ankur Mohan | IDC Technologies, Inc.

Direct: (408)-852-7192 . Fax: 408-608-6088 . ankur.mo...@idctechnologies.com