Hello Partners,

Please find below requirement and let me know if you have anybody with
you.Send resume to *tchalapa...@erpanalysts.com*

Position:Senior Linux Developer
Location: New York, NY (F2F Required)
Duration: 6 months to Hire
Visa Only GC/Citizen's

The on-going project will convert many core legacy systems from
‘green-screen’ mainframe applications to a modern SOA, BPM, Portal based
solution consisting of custom and PeopleSoft components.
The solution will be built on Oracle Enterprise platforms and will use many
PeopleSoft modules.

This person will be responsible for but not limited to;

Deploying and de-bugging code Developing and running scripts to pull /
manage data between a PeopleSoft application and Oracle databases

Required Qualifications

Linux Administration Minimum Years Required 5

Operating Systems-Linux Minimum Years Required 5

Other Required Qualifications/Experience

Advanced Bash Shell Scripting at an expert level

FTP and SFTP for file transfers

SMTP for sending mails fro batch scripts

Working knowledge of CRON jobs,TAR/UNTAR ,Perl Scripting

*If you are looking to work with Only  DC Requirement Avoid this mail
Please Dont waste my time and yours *!!!!!

*Thanks
*
*Chalapathi Rao
*