Please Respond This Mail to vinc...@panzersolutions.com

Dear IT Proffesional,
Hope you are doing well,
This is Vincent Karoff rom Panzer Solutions, LLC
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and i will appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume

For More Details you can contact me Directly on 2036521444 ext 120

Job Tittle: sql SSIS
Location: Des Moines
Duration: 10 months
*Rate :$45/hr on 1099 or C2C /$40/hr on W2*
* *
 Job Description:
Develop, modify and optimize SSIS packages
 Required 5 Years
 SQL 2005 Required 5 Years
SQL 2008 Required 3 Years
Experience building SSIS packages using built-in SSIS components Required 5
Years
Experience writing complex T-SQL Required 5 Years
Experience analyzing, profiling, manipulating data from a large variety of
sources Required 5 Years
Experience loading data into a SQL Data Warehouse Required 5Years
Troubleshoot abstract data, profile, analyze and optimize data Required 5
Years
Develop error checking and resolution routines Required 5 Years
Data modeling experience Required 5 Years
Analyze and optimize table design Required 5 Years
Ability to work with end users to extract business requirements Required 5
Years
Ability to analyze data and apply business rules and requirements Required
5 Years
Agile project experience
Highly desired
Warm Regards,
Vincent Karoff  • Sr Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions
45 Stuart Ave • K Unit • Norwalk, CT • 06850
Office: 2036521444 ext 120 • Email: vinc...@panzersolutions.com

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vincent-kroff/4a/880/348