Hi

Position below…………………….

Send me profiles  : ar...@canopyone.com

*Position Title:  SAP Billing Consultant*

*Location:  Pittsburgh, PA*

*Interview mode:  Phone Interview and possible face to face interview or
SKYPE Interview*

The SAP Billing consultant is expected to support design, configuration,
testing and implementing of break/fix items as well as enhancements. The
successful candidate needs to demonstrate expert knowledge of SAP billing
and invoicing business processes, including: business and technical master
data maintenance, billing master data maintenance (rates configuration),
mass processing, billing exceptions (including BPEM), payment plans, and
invoice printing. A solid understanding of EDM & RTP interfaces is a plus,
as is prior experience with AMI systems, in particular the use of SAP MDUS
(AMI) functionality and enterprise services. The consultant will lead
workshops and identify business process changes and improvements and
present feasible solution options following industry practices and standard
SAP functionality, where possible.

 **

*The successful candidate will serve as the project's configuration expert
of Billing and Invoicing processes, manage end-user and client
relationships, and provide assistance to the SAP Solution Architect.
Minimum of five (5) years of consulting experience in SAP with at least 3
full lifecycles SAP Implementations or upgrades. Hands-on experience with
SAP IS-U a must, with configuration experience in the meter reading and
billing area. Experience with AMI is strongly desired, but not a must.*

*Technology*
* Experience with ERP functional analysis (SAP, Oracle, Siebel, etc..)
* Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration,
testing and support
* Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but
not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state
solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well
as supporting testing and post implementation activities
* Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be
executed
* Experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge
management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information
sharing
* Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
* Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations

*Delivery*
* Experience within a delivery role
* Experience with client facing consulting engagements
* Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services
(Big 4 preferred)

ARJUN

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

|| Tel : 703-831-8282 Ext : 216 ||Fax : 703-439-2550||

||ar...@canopyone.com ||www.canopyone.com ||

Gtalk : arjunk...@gmail.com

IM : kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in

|| 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151||

[image: Description: Description: img1][image: Description: Description:
F-1] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413>[image:
Link7]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc>[image:

Disclaimer: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.