I’m Sateesh with Infinite computer solutions. *A “Forbes best under a
Billion”, “Nasscom’s TOP 20 company”*.

I have an excellent opportunity that matches your expertise. Please review
the job description below and let me know if you are comfortable with it.
Please provide me your latest resume and immediate contact number to
discuss the further proceedings.

* *

*Description*

Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs,
documents, and implements complex software apps

- Uses coding methods in PL/SQL to initiate or enhance program execution
and functionality

- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis,
design, and development of application

- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures

- Monitor program execution for expected performance

Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 6 years of
experience in the field

DETAILS:

Oracle PL/SQL Developer

*** Required Skills/Experience:

* Oracle 10g experience, 11g understanding

* Oracle SQL Proficiency

* Oracle PL/SQL Proficiency

* Oracle query tuning

* Strong analytical skills

* Strong written communication

*** Additional preferred Skills:

* Scripting experience, PERL preferred

* Unix experience Tasks include, but not limited to:

* ETL processing of large data sets from different databases

* Using data and business knowledge to answer critical business questions

* PL/SQL development for production system including full life-cycle from
requirements-gathering through team product-testing.

- Position has opportunities for professional growth and technical
creativity

Daily Tasks:

* Understand and contribute to specifications (user stories)

* Attend project meetings to finalize project scope

* Document functionality as use cases

* Develop PL/SQL code to implement requested Use Cases, per coding
standards

* Use Subversion and code management scripts to secure code base

* Develop tables and procedures to implement business requirements

* Unit test code

* Support questions from Q/A team, as required

*Thanks*

*Satish*