Hi ,

This is Sam from SourceChip, Inc .Our team working on critical position
with our client. I appreciate your quick response.

* *

*Java/J2ee with payments background*

Positions: 3-4

Rate: competitive

Duration-3-6 Months ext

location: Kansas City, KS

Payment experience is MUST

*We have a professional services opportunity for a online payments
processor based out of Kansan city. They do processing for a bank over
there. They need 3 to 4 resources with development(Jave/ J2ee) and payments
background to:*

 The period of engagement is 3-6 months

* Please include the below Required Details .*

Consultant Full Name:

Email Id:

Phone/Cell Number :

Current Location :