*Hi,*
*Let me know your interest on below Requirement, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details to sa...@rapisource.com*

*TITLE: **UIE (*User Interface Engineer)*
**TERM: **12 Months*****

*LOCATION: **Dunwood**y, GA*

 *Mainly Focusing on JavaScript/JQuery DEVELOPMENT*

*Core Skills - Per the HM: *

*• Education:** **A combination of Computer Science, Web Design and Web
Development. A diverse educational background is a good indication of the
UI Engineering hybrid skill set.**
**• **Experience:** **5+ years of professional experience with links to
work samples and/or online portfolio**
• **High proficiency (able to create new code and maintain existing code)
and project based experience expected in:**
**o HTML / XHTML / HTML5 – standards compliant markup**
o CSS2 / CSS3 – modern, standards compliant coding for all major web
browsers
o JavaScript / DOM Scripting / AJAX – scripting fundamentals and able to
create code from scratch without libraries
o jQuery – both using the library and building custom plugins
o JSP (JavaServer Pages) - Alternates to JSP would be advanced PHP or ASP
.NET
o JSF (JavsServer Faces) is relatively new and a nice to have
o Photoshop for image slicing and optimization*

*Thanks*
*Satya*
*Rapisource LLC*
*Direct:  512-430-4553*