Hello Partners,

Please find below Requirement and let me know if you have anybody with you.
Send resume to tchalapa...@erpanalysts.com

*If you are looking to work with Only  DC Requirement Avoid this mail,
Please Dont waste my time and yours !!!!!*

*Linux Administrator with Scripting Skills*

 *Location:* Jacksonville, FL

 *Duration:* 6-months+

 *Requirements:*

Intermediate knowledge of Linux command line commands like grep, find,
sudo, dd, rcp, kill etc.
Intermediate knowledge of IP networking: Network Address Translation, Port
Address Translation, TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, etc.
Extensive experience using telnet, SSH, FTP, and SFTP in a command line and
GUI environments.
General knowledge of messaging (e.g. MQ)
Strong troubleshooting skills with both Windows and Linux
Intermediate Linux scripting skills. Python is preferred but must be able
to do basic BASH scripting
This is “hands on” position that requires re-cabling components, minor
disassembly and reassembly, and writing disk images to Compact Flash cards.

*Preferred:*
Familiarity with the use of MD5 for file verification, various “ZIP”
protocols like .gz, and file transmission over slow speed WAN links.
Three plus years Linux and Windows system administration.
General knowledge JBOSS
Detailed precision oriented
Previous work with the mainframe
*Thanks