*J2EE/Web Services - IBM Curam developer (Healthcare Reform) Experience Must
8 Openings*

Interview time slot:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Email ID:
Best Number for Inteview:
Visa Status:

Rate/Hour:
Availability:

Total IT Experience:

Please make sure that we will get profiles with details;

·         Interview Time Availability

·         Candidate name, contact details & profiles

·         Blocking period (4-5 days) – As for below openings we will have
to get candidate interviewed by client.

We would like to explore SUB-con option for our DC engagement for short
term (i.e. 4-5 months) on immediate basis. We would be looking out for IBM
Curam developer (Healthcare Reform) with J2EE/Web Services skills profiles
for Washington DC assignment.

Please make sure that we will get profiles with details;

·         Interview Time Availability

·         Candidate name, contact details & profiles

·         Blocking period (4-5 days) – As for below openings we will have
to get candidate interviewed by client.

Please find below details as requested:-

Role
 No.’s
 Exp Level
 Location
 JD

Sr. Dev.
 8
 2+ years in Curam

And

3-6 Years in Java/J2EE
 Immediate
 Washington, DC
 Mandatory Skills / Requirement:-

·         Experience as a IBM  Cúram Developer (Healthcare Reform)

·         Experience in development with both the Cúram Enterprise
Framework and Cúram Solution Modules.

·         Extensive knowledge on IBM Curam Health insurance exchange tool -
(GUI /UI Style Sheets, Extensions and Customization, FTI Data Storage
/Security, COTS/Benaissance Interfaces, Organization Structure/Security,
Application Intake, Customer Upload, Eligibility Rules, ACEDS,
Broker/Navigator)

·         Working Technical knowledge in the following specialized areas of
web application system analysis and programming: Java, J2SE, J2EE, XML,
XSL, Eclipse, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, and Web Services standards
(SOAP and WSDL)

Capability: Hands on experience in design and development of web based
products, Experience in integration of 3rd party products with source
systems, experience on COTS based implementation. Knowledge and experience
of Healthcare Payor applications/financial service solutions.. Should be
able to work and lead a large team and handle the requests independently.
Should have good written and oral communication skills. Should have
Bachelor's or Master's degree.

Knowledge on healthcare product like; Connecture & Benaissance.

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.

Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com

www.itbrainiac.com