Hi Team,

I have the following requirement currently open. Please review this
position and respond with the updated word resume matching the below
requirement with Availability; Contact Info and Current location to
r...@iic.com

*Note: *If you are not available refer a friend and get a Incentive.* *

*Job ID:* 2501748

*Position:* Java UI Developer

*Work Location:* Columbus, OH 43240

*Duration:* 6+* *Months

*Client:* DIRECT

*# of positions: *2

Rate: $55/hr CTC AI

* *

*Job Description:*

*Skills Required :* *Java 5, JSP, Servlets and Spring. Database* skills

*Role Description:* Developer to participate in the requirement meeting
with BA to understand business and create the Technical Design spec from
Business requirement and develop, Unit Testing using the EMS framework
(Inhouse developed framework using *J2EE, XML and Web Service*).

Adaptable resource capable of moving from concept to design to
implementation with minimal supervision. Individual APIs are not important.
General understanding of *Java MVC frameworks and ORM required *

Ideal resources will have had exposure to one or more of the
following: *Hibernate,
Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Roo and Richfaces*

Regards,

*Raj Charan*

*Indotronix International Corporation – Delivering Excellence in IT
Solutions*

331 Main Street, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Phone # (845) 625-2154 Ext 8052

Fax # 845-473-1197

http://www.iic.com

*Yahoo IM/GTalk/Hotmail:* *Rajcharan.recruiter*

To get my requirements in daily basis please add your ID in *
http://rajcharan.wordpress.com/*

IIC is a 25+ years old software solutions and consulting organization
providing Contract Staff Augmentation to our direct clients including
Accenture, AON, Becton, Tyco, Siemens/Atos, SAS, McKinsey, Verizon, Wyndham
Worldwide, Telcordia, SAP America, Unisys, Capgemini, Frontier and Dean
Foods.