Hello Partners,

Please find below Requirement and let me know if you have anybody with you.
Send resume to tchalapa...@erpanalysts.com

*If you are looking to work with Only  DC Requirement Avoid this mail,
Please Dont waste my time and yours !!!!!*

Position: Sr .NET Developer

Duration: 6+ month contract –

Location:Jacksonville, FL

 Bill Rate 50/hr c2c

 *MUST HAVE STRONG WPF and GUI EXPERIENCE*

 Candidate should have 8+ years of experience in developing GUI
applications for the Windows environment using Visual C# programming
language using Visual Studio .Net platform. Experience with client/server
applications design and development, network programming, windows sockets,
Sybase Mobilink database synchronization technologies, Sybase Afaria
software distribution solutions is required. Experience in Stand alone
applications development using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) is a
must. Should be able to make Architectural decisions and also should be
able to find solutions by personal research. Having programming experience
with Oracle database, PL/SQL development, working knowledge of Mercury
Quality Center (I), Unit testing (E), Agile Development methodologies (I)
and the ability and flexibility to work on multiple projects simultaneously
is a plus. Candidate should also be assisting the project team with
business requirements gathering and technical design requirements and
facilitating the solution design sessions