*Dear Professional,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in hearing about other
career opportunities? Below is a job description I would like to discuss
with you.Please email me a word version of you resume along with the best
time and number to reach you at.

Job Title: SAP E BUSINESS Consultant
Location : South Central NJ
Duration: 6 month Contract

Job Requirment:
QUALIFICATIONS:
6 – 8 years of SAP configuration experience with the Sales and Distribution
module, acting in a systems analysis function (working with end-users to
translate business requirements into system specifications)
Experience with integrating SAP with leading eCommerce applications
Demonstrated understanding of all aspects of a full life cycle
implementation and production support
Experience with complex implementations that include custom solutions
around SAP SD (interfaces, user exits, enhancements, customer programs) is
a must
Excellent written and oral communications skills; ability to lead
discussions, present ideas to audiences of all sizes, and interact with all
levels of the organization
Knowledge of SAP structures, configuration standards, object dependencies
and tables
Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate
well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and
accomplish goals
Proven ability to research and assess potential SAP solutions in support of
new business requirements
Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (including MS Access)
Demonstrated ability to analyze and provide effective problem solving,
assessing whether standard functionality can be used and identifying
reasonable custom solutions where needed
Ability to translate functional requirements into technical terms relevant
to SAP to coordinate and assist with detailed technical design
Willingness and ability to travel as required

Kindest Regard:
Adams Nelson
D:(609) 365-1676
Email: adams.nel...@itbtalent.com

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited e-mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with
a"REMOVE"  in the subject line. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.