*Dear Professional,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in hearing about other
career opportunities? Below is a job description I would like to discuss
with you.Please email me a word version of you resume along with the best
time and number to reach you at.

Job Title: Web Developer With Architect
Location : 2 year+
Duration:  Detroit, MI.

Job Requirment:
Web Architect / Developer responsible for application development and
support of DTE Energy’s enterprise application systems. The Web Developer
will construct Web 2.0 based software components and be responsible for
creating supporting automated testing components. Experience with a variety
of javascript presentation frameworks such as Backbone, Javascript MVC and
JQuery Also experienced with Advanced JavaScript (including DOM,
object-oriented JavaScript, Ajax, JSON, XML)
Understanding of Web Standards, Accessibility, and command of Semantic
markup (XHTML, HTML5)
Experience with Websphere Portal and Websphere Content Manager
Experience with high performance web page optimization techniques (edge
serving, minimize http connections, etc.)
Experience with a variety of Database Systems, such as LDAP, Oracle, DB2,
and SQLServer.
Experience developing for mobile devices Minimum 5 years software
development experience including 2 years of Java, HTML and Javascript
programming experience
Minimum 1 year of hands on experience working in a development environment
that utilizes test driven development, continuous integration and pair
programming
Thorough understanding of and experience in Web 2.0 technologies, HTML5,
CSS, and Javascript
Thorough understanding of and experience in object oriented design and
programming ¿ Experience with Java/J2EE, web services and development of
service oriented applications
Familiarity with wide portfolio of software development applications,
environments and languages, such as Linux, Servlets JSP, etc.
Experience developing on application servers such as Websphere Application
Server, Websphere Portal and WebLogic Preferred
Experience with an agile development methodology, including XP method such
as Test Driven Development and pair programming

Kindest Regard:
Adams Nelson
D:(609) 365-1676
Email: adams.nel...@itbtalent.com

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited e-mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with
a"REMOVE"  in the subject line. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.