Hi

Position below……………………………………….

Send me profiles  :ar...@canopyone.com

* Role  : SAP MM- AFS*

*Looking for  GC and Citizens only*

*Duration : Long term *

*Location :  Boston MA *

*Senior Functional MM Consultant: *

The Senior Functional MM Consultant at attune will consistently demonstrate
the following traits:

Proficient in the Materials Management module (MM) and have the ability to
integrate with other modules

4 plus years of Retail experience

Must have the ability to lead their module from end to end implementation

Must have at least 2 full implementations from project prep to post go-live
support in AFS

May be asked to mentor consultants at a lower level

Must have the ability to lead design sessions in the MM module environment

Must have the ability to communicate with business users; to understand
business requirements, frame the problem and provide a solution within the
MM module

Should possess the ability to accurately estimate their team’s work and
manage work package to meet the work deadlines

Will have the knowledge to prepare for, conduct and document the blue print
in the MM module

Will be able to see the big picture in providing a solution, taking into
consideration the impact to SAP, non- SAP systems, and business process
impacts

To be recognized as a trusted advisor within their own specialized module
by the customer

*ARJUN*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

||* Tel : 703-831-8282 Ext : 216 *||*Fax :703-657-0092 *||

||*ar...@canopyone.com* <ar...@canopyone.com>*
*||*www.canopyone.com*<http://www.canopyone.com/>
* *||

*Gtalk : **arjunk...@gmail.com* <arjunk...@gmail.com>* *

*IM : **kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in* <kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in>**

||* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*||

*[image: Description: Description: img1]**[image: Description: Description:
F-1]*
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413>*[image:
Link7]*<http://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc>
*[image: Description: Description:
blogger_icon]*<http://canopyone.blogspot.com/>
**

* *

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.**