* *
*Java Developer with SSRS
Location: Washington, DC (Locals are highly Preferred)
Duration: 3+ months*

Here’s the software in use on the server – those italicized are easy to
learn, not as important to the basic requirements. They use the Apache
Tomcat web server – you should have some experience with this since it
hosts the application and you need to know how to deploy application
updates.

Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services
SQL Server 2008 R2 Analysis Services
SQL Server 2008 R2 Management Studio
Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications 2.0
Apache Tomcat Web Server 7
Apache Maven 3.0.4 -  Maven is a software project management and
comprehension tool.
Silk Subversion 1.7.4  -for maintaining version control
Java SE Development Kit 6
Java SE Development Kit 7
Navicat Premium 10.0

Also, the web server platform should be included since they need to know
how to stop/start/update and troubleshoot the specific web server.

I would not recommend someone who is not familiar with SQL 2008 but is
familiar with Oracle unless there is a willingness to learn the SQL
specifics (hint – this may slow things down the first couple weeks or with
troubleshooting table relationships). While similar in functionality, there
are a few differences and I’d only suggest looking at that person if they
have strong application skills, a good fit with CIPE and they are familiar
with the software versions in use now.

SSRS is mandatory since ALL your reports are done with SSRS.

Thanks and Regards,
Alvin Paul | Recruiting Manager
Office : 203-652-1444 Ext: 159
alvin.p...@panzersolutions.com