Immediate Need Business Objects Developer-Need GC and USC- Rate $40/Hr!!

Position:  Business Objects Developer
Location: Columbus, GA.
Duration: 6-9 month

We have a need for a 3-5 year Business Objects Developer (not report
writer) who has experience converting the Universe data source from Oracle
to SQL.

1) Experience with Business Expertise
2) Confirmation that they have worked on a conversion of the data source
from Oracle to SQL Server

The information that must be included with the resume is:
1) Candidates full name - (We have no way of tracking this and giving you
feedback if this is not provided.)
2) Candidates contact information - both email and contact information
3) Billing rate to MDI Group

Aaron - IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Direct:929-268-0690