Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We are currently looking to fill these urgent positions with our
client in *Santa
Clara, CA.*. Below is few details on them. Please let me know if you have
any consultant  for the below job opening. Please feel free to call/mail
should you have any questions. Thanks & have a good day!

*Role: JAVA ARCHITECT*

*Location: Santa Clara, CA.*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Need 10+ years candidates*

*Scope of Work:    *

*Resource Type 1:*

·        Resource needs to work on MOM for the client

·        MOM being used is Tibco's MQ (Tibco MQ experience is NOT mandatory)

·        Needs to have a solid Java , J2EE and MQ foundation

*Resource Type 2:*

·        Strong Java, J2EE, Hibernate

·        Platform Development Experience

*Level by Role: Sr. Consultant*

*Notes:    *

·        Solid OOPS fundamentals, Data Structures , Alogrithms

·        Solid Java, J2EE, Spring

·        Rock solid MQ foundation

·        The most important thing is to find consultants that have built
platforms and large-scale infrastructure in the past.  Application
architects and even enterprise architects are not actually ideal here, but
rather folks that have built things that other people then build
applications on.

·        Experience building frameworks, whether those frameworks are big
(like Spring) or infrastructure automation frameworks.

·        They need to have experience with large scale data structures as
they will be asked to search on a graph vs tree data structure at scale.

·        They need to have some understanding of the systems behind common
products/technologies such as who JVMs work, how to design a multithreaded
system, etc.

·        They will be asked about object oriented design principles.

·        They need to have operational experience and an understanding of
the underlying systems of the PaaS (I.e. Unix.)

The resource will be responsible for working on Java, J2EE, MQ related work
(Tibco Messaging). Very hands-on work. Needs to be a self starter and work
in team environment."

Thanks,

Ranjith Kumar Vemula,

[image: Logo]

*4 Hawkeye Dr, Suite 105, North Liberty, IA 52317*

*Direct: 319-512-7133 | *319-512-7472 *(Fax)*

Email: ranj...@smartinsight.com <r...@smartinsight.com>; Website:
www.smartinsight.com