--
Please Respond This Mail to vinc...@panzersolutions.com

Dear IT Proffesional,
Hope you are doing well !!
This is Vincent Karoff rom Panzer Solutions, LLC,
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and I will appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume AS

Job Title:  OBIEE Developer  (Spotfire)
*Location: Boston or Merrimack, NH*
Length:  6 months

*Need Local to Massachucets or New Hemisphere *

 Skill and Role Summary:
Client’s compliance department wants to do forensics testing on trades
executed by portfolio managers over a period of time. All data is stored in
an oracle data warehouse. They will use Spotfire to build reports on top of
the warehouse, based on forensics testing use cases. The person will be
working closely with the business users/analysts to understand each test
case, design, implement and deploy it.

Job Requirements:
Day to day duties will include activities like-
Build reports using Spotfire for identified compliance testing use cases.
Report creation will be an iterative process, so work with the business
analyst daily to understand further updates need to the reports and
design/implement changes.
Design, build and deploy summarized and detailed analytical interactive
dashboards in Spotfire.
Identify architectural and performance issues within the framework and
propose alternative solutions.

Requirements:
Spotfire development and OBIEE / reporting background essential, this role
is client facing, having financial compliance background knowledge is a
plus.
Warm Regards,
Vincent Karoff • Sr Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions
45 Stuart Ave • K Unit • Norwalk, CT • 06850
Office: 2036521444 ext 199 • Email: vinc...@panzersolutions.com

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vincent-kroff/4a/880/348
https://twitter.com/VKaroff

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained here in is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, disseminationcommunication is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error,, please notify the
sender immediately by telephone and destroy this e-mailmessage OR reply
with the subject “REMOVE” such that your email would be taken out of our
distribution list...