Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title     :  PHP Developer/Drupal
Location     :  Chesterfield, MO
Duration     :  6+ month contract to hire -- Green Card and Citizens Only*
Must Haves:
3-4 years of PHP Development in a corporate experience
1+ years of Drupal Development experience (customizations, extending it).
It can be freelance work.
Active in the Drupal community (They need to have either added code to
drupal.org or asked questions on the website)

Plusses:
Wordpress, symphony, or any other content/application frameworks within PHP
JQuery, UI, UX
Agile

Role:
need to be in by 9 am for the daily morning scrum meetings. On Mondays they
plan as a group what the weekly goals are and work as a unit to complete
them by Friday. They will be customizing and modifying existing
applications in the existing framework (Drupal). There are however times
that they are going to develop new applications depending on feedback
regarding the website. They are trying to develop a richer user experience,
focusing on the control panel and other related factors. They are moving
towards global distribution, starting in the UK, which will require for new
development on the site relating to currency translations, languages, ect.
________
Regards

Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC