HI

This is Tom from UsNetmetrics. I have the following requirement.

Please send me suitable profiles along with (name, location, status and
number).

*Job Title  : SAP Basis Admin*

*Location  : Hickory, NC*

*Duration  : 12+ Months  *

* *

*Interview: Telephonic/SKYPE*

Job Description

Key Requirements

•             Linux Redhat

•             SAP Solution Manager

•             SAP Java Admin

Additional assets

•             CRM, GTS, BI, SAP HR, SCM/APO, SRM, Opentext/IXOS, Taxware,

•             The ABAP skills part is a bonus, but not a requirement for
the position.

•             Experience in security administration is must.

•             IXOS, GTS and GoldClient skills are HUGE pluses to have
(NOTE: IF the candidate has these skills, please be sure the experience is
clearly detailed in the WORK EXPERIENCE section of the resume, not just
noted in the skills section)

Work Scope (Functional and Technical)

•             The SAP Basis Administrator is responsible for performance
tuning, balancing, load distribution, trouble-shooting, administration and
maintenance.  To provide technical support in the SAP Basis Administration
area for the Client’s SAP system landscapes. Technical support is defined
as “any modification” to our SAP system landscapes.  Some overtime is
possible if critical break/fix is impacting the business.  ABAP skills.

OBJECTIVES

•             Must follow all policies and procedures as communicated in
documentation. Again this implies any modifications to our SAP system
landscapes (project or break/fix) must follow all clients’ SAP standards.

REQUIREMENTS

•             5 years of IT or related experience, including 3+ years
experience as a SAP Basis Administrator

•             Knowledge of SAP Technical support

•             Working knowledge of standard basis architecture, tools, and
methodologies

*Tom Martin*

*Technical Recruiter*

Phone: +1 773-941-7702