Our Direct Client is looking for Java Developer w/Mobile Experience
Position Trenton, NJ for 8+ Months please let me know if you have any
candidates.

*Job Title: Java Developer w/Mobile Experience
Location: Trenton, NJ
Duration: 8+ Months*

Coding, testing, and debugging in NET 4.0, Entity FW Required 5 Years
Struts Required 5 Years
JSF Required 5 Years
EJB, Required 5 Years
HTML 5 Required 5 Years
CSS 3.0 Required 5 Years
*Experience Enabling Web Application for Mobile Devices* Required 5 Years
*
Thanks,

Albert Smith
CNC Consulting, Inc
The enterprise resource for staff augmentation
720-789-5608 Phone
201-541-9128 Fax
alb...@cncconsulting.com
www.cncconsulting.com*